Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Online, Therefore I Am

My most frequently-updated blog now resides at I DRESS, THEREFORE I BLOG, where the focus is on fashion. However, I'll be using Blogspot once in awhile for various updates, celebrity interviews and film reviews. Please subscribe if you'd like to be in the loop.


= = = Otherwise = = =

I'm currently online at:


StaciLayneWilson.com
LinkedIn - Staci Wilson
Facebook.com/StaciWilson
Twitter.com/Staciwilson



I'm blogging at:

StaciLayneWilson.wordpress.com > I Dress, Therefore I Blog [fashion, style]
StaciLaynewilson.blogspot.com > I Think, Therefore I Blog [personal anecdotes, movies, etc.]



I'm haberdashing at:

Staci-Style.com
Vintage Vault: etsy.com/people/stacilayneClassic Closet: StaciLayneWilson.wordpress.com


I'm posing at:

My photos from 2007 - 2010
Clothes

Shoes
Dressing Rooms

No comments: